Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Look what I did!" - Cards from fellow stampers

I love when people show me the cards that they've made!

Sometimes people come to stamp club or class and do their "show and tell". I love that! It inspires others to create and it shows me how much they've learned, and are enjoying this craft. I love to see stampers develop their own style.

So from now on, with their permission, I will post their creations on my blog!

First up - Lisa B. 

Lisa first came to a stamp class about two years ago. To my knowledge she was a total "newbie". She has rightly earned the title I give everyone who becomes addicted - she's a "Stampin' Fool"! (I say that with the utmost affection.) 

She is a wonderful stamper! She is extremely fond of heat embossing, embossing folders for the Big Shot, and using Dimensionals. She loves Stampin' Up! card stock and ink, and that is apparent in her samples as everything coordinates!

Her style is simplistic, yet elegant. Clean, precise and feminine.

See for yourself!

Here are some samples that she recently bought to stamp club to share: 
Love the sponged background! So sorry that my picture cuts off the greeting. Sorry, Lisa.

Notice how she made matching envelopes for these two cards. She is delighted that many of our Designer Series Papers are on the online Clearance Rack so she can use them to make envelopes with the envelope punchboard (good tip, Lisa)!

Not all supplies are from Stampin' Up!, some are Memory Box dies, but you can do the same with similar products. 

Notice both the heat embossing and dry embossing on this one? The pearls were a nice touch!

Next year's Christmas card? Pretend you didn't see it!

Thank you for sharing, Lisa, and for letting me share with everyone. You are quite talented!

I can't wait to see what you make in the future! ... And that goes for everyone else too!

No comments:

Post a Comment