Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Card in a box" Challenge - First Results

In a couple of previous posts I showed you the two projects that I had made named "card in a box".
 I also provided a link for directions. 

They are all the rage right now - you can find tons of them on Pinterest.

At stamp club I showed them how to make the box itself. We didn't complete the project because there are just too many options! If you going to spend time to make an elaborate card such as this, you may as well make it to be the way you want not what I want!

So, I issued a challenge to all participants of my stamp clubs: finish the box!

I asked them to either bring it to the next club or email me a picture of their completed box and I would put it on the blog to share with everyone.

Here are the results so far:

Ronnie P.'s box:

And here is one from Lisa B:
See what talented stampers they are?

I love both projects! Don't you?

I hope I get some more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment