Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sneak Peek 2/5/15!

This month's card class (the 2/5/15) is going to feature cards made with stamps and accessories from the new Occasions and the Sale-a-bration mini catalogs.

Today was the cut-off for registration, so I could start cutting paper and creating the samples. I do this class every month, so if you like what you see, be sure to attend one! 

$15 will get you 10 cards; two each of five different designs. Envelopes are available optionally - 10/$2.

Cards are simple in nature. Most people make all 10 cards in about 1 hr. 15 min. This is a great class for beginners and seasoned stampers alike!

This is the first card that I have come up with:
I used the new stamp called Vivid Vases. It is a single stamp on wood. I stamped it on the white card in StazOn black ink. Then, I stamped it again on the Watercolors Wonder Designer Series Paper. I cut out the individual vases and glued them on the coordinating images (paper piecing).

I finished the card off with some quick coloring using my Crisp Cantaloupe marker and a few rhinestones.

I love this stamp and I've seen different things you can do with it. It lends itself well to using markers to omit parts of the stamp, and watercoloring. I'm hoping to make a few more samples with this stamp soon so that you can enjoy it as much as I do!

Here is the second card that I did today:
This card features two projects that you can get free during Sale-a-bration: The Banner Blast stamp set and the small banner punch

Remember, when you spend $50 (until the end of March) you can choose one item free from the Sale-a-bration mini catalog!

Back to the card.... I stamped three of the banners Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay inks. Cutting them out was a breeze with the new mini banner punch! I glued them all to a strip of Bermuda Bay card stock.

Above that is a piece of washi tape from the Gingham Garden collection. Stampers will have their choice of sentiment from the Four You stamp set, and there will be black ink out for them to use.

That was all done on a smaller piece of Whisper White card stock. I used Dimensionals to adhere it to the card base.

Done!

To view the Occasions mini catalog, the Sale-a-bration mini  or the annual Catalog & Idea Book ,please visit my website and click on "products":

No comments:

Post a Comment