Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Throwback Thursday" Stamping project

According to my two teenage boys there is no such thing as "Flashback Friday".

"Mom - you know it's "Throwback Thursday" right, not "Flashback Friday"?"
Hmph... Well, I guess I invented it, then, when I did posts on my blog with that name! "See - I'm a trendsetter. I'm cooler than cool" I tell them, hiding my lack of social media knowledge. Damn kids these days.... 

So, today is THURSDAY..... 

Here's the "THROWBACK THURSDAY" project:

Ooooh.... Aaahhh....

We made these candlelight roses at stamp club a few years ago. You need a battery operated tea light, the (retired) ornament punch, a bunch of glue dots, and glitter! 

See how it illuminates the dust that it's been collecting, sitting on my stamp-classroom ledge for a few years... Haha

Actually it's too pretty to get rid of (I'm gradually "cleaning house") so I just moved it to my stamp room, where I'm sure I will enjoy it more!

If you have the ornament punch - try it one of these roses! They are so pretty!

And, if you are lucky enough to have that punch, don't forget that not only was it made to match a certain stamp set, but it can be used for other things too (it's especially cute at Christmas time as a pointy-chinned elf face)!

Be creative! That is what this hobby is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment