Thursday, May 1, 2014

TbT- You've come a long way, baby!

 
This was one of the first cards I made after my stroke. I had the stroke at the end of November 2012 and I held stamp club again in February as a way of motivating myself and seeing my friends.

I remember showing them this card and showing a nicer one on my laptop saying, "Here is what it is supposed to look like...!"

Mine was so crooked due to my right hand tremor.. Look at the bike from the Feeling Sentimental set... It looks as though it's on a bumpy road instead of a nice level path! LOL

Well, this card is in my stamp room and it serves as a reminder of just how far along I have come in a year and half.

It also reminds me that I have such special people in my life!

Friends who have stuck by me through thick and thin.

Friends who didn't care that my card was sub-par(!). They just came to see me.

I am so blessed and this card reminds me just how much!

No comments:

Post a Comment