Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Friday stamp club does their own thing!

Like I said in my post last week, I wasn't feeling quite up to par, so I didn't prepare anything for Tuesday night stamp club. They decided on the projects they wanted to make and we made them! 

They chose this card from my Owl punch class,
and this was the card they chose after browsing my Pinterest boards:
We had so much fun!

I had another club that met on Friday morning. I decided that I would do the same thing for them.

So, they looked at my Pinterest boards and had some stamp sets already in mind that they had wanted to play with....

And here's what they decided upon:
Card number one-everything Mosaic!

Mosaic Madness stamp set and the Mosaic embossing folder for the Big Shot. We added some DSP (Quatrafancy) and rhinestones for bling!
The colors chosen were Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil  Delight.

Some of them liked the DSP so much that they bought it, and I was happy that it was still available even though it's on the retiring list of accessories! If they didn't have the stamps or the emboss folder, they ended up buying one or the other.

Funny, same thing happened with the Tuesday night club. A few of them bought the Owl punch (we used for the baby clotheslined card) and a few of them bought the Mixed Bunch stamp set and or the Blossom punch.

I wish I had that red "That was easy" button from Staples! 

Just goes to show, whenever we think we have everything we want...  there's always more!

Wait until you see the new catalog! You'll love it and want everything in that too!

It's a sickness, I tell ya!

"Stampin' Up!-itis"....

Anyway, before I get too much off the track... here's card number two- I love it!
Darling! That's an adjective that comes to mind!

We cut out a dress in Calypso Coral card stock using the Dress-Up framelits. The bottom of the dress was run through the Big Shot with the Delicate Designs emboss folder.

The white card stock panel was also run through the Big Shot with the Needlepoint emboss folder. A white flower was punched out using the Itty Bitty punch pack, and a rhinestone was added to the center.

The cutest thing about this card is that little hanger!

Big thank you to Ronnie, who made all of the hangers for us, using paperclips!

This tutorial comes from www.instructables.com

•Start to separate a paperclip:

•Separate it and bend it enough so that one and meets the other...

•Cut off the long piece using wirecutters:
And there you have it!

For next month's stamp club I will be prepared! I already know what I'm using-  product from the brand new Stampin' Up! catalog! (Focus on Blendabilities alcohol markers!)

I can't wait to share with you and I will be sure to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment