Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Owl Punch Class-minion!

Are you familiar with adorable, hilarious "minions" from the Despicable Me movies?


Are you familiar with Pharrel's "Happy" song from the second movie?

If you're not, check it out by following this link to YouTube - it will surely make you HAPPY...
http://youtu.be/Q-GLuydiMe4

 Because it is so popular I decided I would make it part of our Owl Punch Class.

Here's the minion I made:
This body is made from the Owl Punch, minus the ears, punched out of Daffodil Delight card stock. He has black Owl feet and then another pair for hands - I added the arms just from scraps. His overalls were punched out of Pacific Point card stock - this is just the Owl "vest".

I gave him googlie eyes and hair, along with goggles, made from scraps and circle punches from the Owl.

Here's the finished card:
How appropriate this greeting is, especially based on the popularity of the song!

There are so many things you can do with Owl punch! Just be patient and have a pair of tweezers (!), as there are many little pieces to work with!


I'll be sure to share the other cards we are making with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment