Sunday, January 25, 2015

Punch class preview-"Love is in the air"


Here is a preview of the cute "love" cards that I'm doing Wednesday night.

Or, at least I hope to be doing them Wednesday night!

The weatherman have said that we're going to get a massive snowstorm on Tuesday.... I have a feeling we're going to still be digging out on Wednesday.

Only time will tell.
They've been wrong before!

That said, let me use this blog post as a reminder of the class that I intend on doing this Wednesday night, 6:30PM.

$8 for these three great cards and envelopes!

BUT (and this may be an important "but" right now, in light of the weather forecast), as with all of my recent punch classes this one is available "to go".

For $10, you will have mailed to you the card kit - UNASSEMBLED - and the three envelopes!

On Thursday my blog post will talk about each card in particular and little tips you may need to know in order to assemble them.

You can RSVP for the punch class or the to go version either by commenting on this blog post or by sending me an email at: Dandyspandy@sbcglobal.net

"To go" kits Will be sent out on Monday, February 2. Your  cash/check payment is gladly appreciated before then.

Let's keep our fingers crossed! THESE ARE TOO CUTE TO MISS!

I'm definitely looking forward to warm weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment