Thursday, January 29, 2015

Perpetual Calendar kit class!

One of the things that I most like about this year's Stampin' Up!'s Occasions catalog is that there are so many kits available!

In years past I have never figured myself for a kit person.... but lately, I am loving it!

The projects are great, and everything that you need (or, mostly everything) is included. That means less time rooting around in my stamp room for things!

Having a kit make is it easy to get together with friends when everything you need is right there. The kit contents are easily transported wherever you are working.

And, the kits this year are so darn cute!

For the next few months I will be offering classes for four of the kits shown in the new seasonal catalog. Offering a class will not only be fun doing the project as a group, but it will also save you money in the long run. At each class, I will provide the coordinating stamp set and other needed supplies that may not be included in the kit. 

The first class that I'm offering is the new Perpetual Birthday Calendar kit. The class will be held on Sunday, February 15 at 3 PM.

You will need to register/pay in advance before by the deadline of February 8, that way I can order the calendars on Monday, February 9 with an expedited order. They will arrive in time for the following week's class.

What is a perpetual birthday calendar?

It's a calendar with no days of the week or particular year - just numbers. You can write everybody's birthday for that month on its number and it can be used from year to year.

Here is my January page completed with the birthdays of family and friends:

With no particular year in mind, you see it is okay that we are doing this class in February and not the first month of this year. It doesn't matter!

Here are the other pages I have created:
Almost everything you see on these calendar pages has come with the kit: sequins, glitter, alphabet stickers, die-cut letters/hearts/stars. The stamping is done with the coordinating Perpetual Birthday Calendar photopolymer stamp set.

(I don't know about you, but I see tons of background images for future cards in the set!)

Your $25 class fee includes the kit itself and then a small fee for using my additional supplies:


I love this kit so much, I'm planning to buy additional kits and make them for my mother and mother-in-law, who are always sending birthday cards! I'm thinking of even adding a magnetic strip to the back so they can hang this on the side of the refrigerator.

It even comes in its own box for you to decorate, so gifting is made easy!
If you click to follow this link you can see a page that lists all the kit contents:

I hope you will join me in this-  the first of several - exciting Simply Created kit classes!

Here are the details again:

Sunday, February 15
3:00 PM
$25 paid by deadline
(Deadline: February 8)

You can RSVP on this blog by leaving a comment below or by emailing me:
Dandyspandy@sbcglobal.net
-----
Of course, if you can't attend the class you can always simply order this kit online by using item #137950. (Simply Created Perpetual Birthday Calander kit $15.95). #137167 is the number for the coordinating Perpetual Birthday Calendar photopolymer stamp set. The recommended ink colors are Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Lost Lagoon, and Real Red.

You can shop 24/7 by visiting my online store at:

And, remember: until March 31 (during Sale-a-Bration) you can pick one FREE gift from the Sale-a-Bration brochure with each $50 subtotal!





No comments:

Post a Comment