Sunday, September 14, 2014

Upcoming class!

This Friday, September 19 at 4 PM will be my monthly 2/5/15 class.


I thought I would give you a preview of what you're making! It is my intention to continue doing this in the future. I just have to remain organized!

This month we are making a variety of cards: Halloween, fall, general, and one Christmas card. As this type of class dictates, they are all very simple cards, suitable even for the beginner, so invite a friend!

In October we will most likely do more Christmas cards, if not all Christmas cards! Also in October I am planning to offer the "class by mail"  for those who can not attend. (always trying something new!)

If you are planning to attend this class please RSVP no later than this Wednesday, so I can begin to cut paper.

You can RSVP by phone or email - or even by commenting on this blog page!

You will pay $15 and make 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs!

Envelopes available optionally 10/$2.

Please bring your adhesive to this class.

See you Friday!

Addendum: this class is also now being offered as a "cards to go".

$20 for 10 cards plus envelopes, (includes cost of postage)

Please let me know by Saturday, September 20, 2014 if you want the cards. You can contact me through email with your address and I will give you mine.
Dandyspandy@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment