Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Halloween Street

I had just a little time to play in my stamp room today.

I chose to use my new stamp Halloween Street from the holiday catalog, since it will be the first holiday coming up.



To view it online:

My first project is a CASE of a goodie bag that is in the catalog.


As soon as I saw it in there I knew I wanted to make those!

So fast, so simple, so cute!

It's empty right now but imagine it filled with full-size candy bars.... My boys will be so happy - they are too old to go trick-or-treating anymore!


I used the new food-safe Petite CafĂ© bags. These will come in handy during the Christmas holiday as well, since I plan to make cookies and/or candy this year to give as gifts.


I added a cute tie/bow with our new Tangerine Tango and White Two-tone Trim.


To stamp the sentiment, I used Tangerine Tango ink to match the cord.

The dots were made using a #2 pencil eraser dipped in my black ink pad!
-----

The card I made today uses both new and retired products.
Again, the Halloween Street stamp was used on Tangelo Twist card stock. It was cut out with the Big Shot and the Apothecary Accents framelits.

I used the retired Witches' Brew washi tape 

 that I recently purchased off of the Clearance Rackhttp://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=493

I also used the spiderweb embossing folder. I only used the embossing folder in the upper right-hand quadrant of the card - that's where I wanted the spiderweb to be!

The cute little spider from Googly Ghouls and googly eyes (also retired) were used in the upper right-hand corner.

Rhinestones were added to this sentiment piece and it was adhered with Dimensionals.

There is definitely a third card I would like to make. It's a CASE of something I had seen on Pinterest. I have to wait, though, until my next order arrives because it contains the Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks that I need.

When they get that I will be sure to share it!

Next up... a few fall/Thanksgiving cards.... Or, Christmas if I can't wait to open the sets I received today!

If you did not receive a copy of the holiday mini catalog but would like one please let me know and I will send one out ASAP!

It's chock-full of new stamp sets and accessories for your holiday card making/ gift-giving!

Check out our online store in clearance rack!

Visit my website and click "shop" in the upper right-hand corner:

No comments:

Post a Comment