Thursday, September 18, 2014

Update: zucchini noodles!

I recently told you about how I mixed pasta with zucchini "noodles" in order to cut down on carbs and use some of the zucchini from my garden.

I used a regular old box grater to make the noodles:
BUT
I wanted to let you know that I finally got the kitchen gadget that will do it for you much more easily.

I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and asked  for something that makes zucchini noodles... The young girl knew exactly what I wanted! She pointed me in the  direction of this:
THE VEGGETTI!

She didn't pronounce it like the G in the word "vegetable". She said it with a soft G as in "go".

I recommend you do the same...

One of my boys saw my new purchase and pronounced it like "vegetable"... I almost had to wash his mouth out with soap.

Hahaha
You're all saying it right now, aren't you?

1 comment: