Thursday, June 19, 2014

June stamp club - My Paper Pumpkin!

For June I have three projects that we are making at Stamp Club: the Work of Art In Color card (which I have already posted about), the dividing screen card (which I have yet to do a post about), and a treat bag made with the June My Paper Pumpkin kit.

I am really excited to show you the My Paper Pumpkin kit!

When it first began last year, I didn't join, thinking that I already had too much stuff to do!

I have a customer who joined early on and was dissatisfied because of the elementary skill level of the first kit. She's an "advanced stamper", so I could understand.

But, then I started to see samples that people had created online using their monthly kit, and I noticed how each kit got better and better....

They were different every month.... A card, a journal, a banner, a piece of framed art... I liked what I saw!


Stampin' Up! has really "upped" the value of each monthly kit!

I realized that maybe I was missing the point of the kit... They've referred to it as "creativity in a box", delivered to your doorstep each month.

It wasn't always a card like I usually make  - it was a paper crafting kit.

Wouldn't this be fun to do with friends?

Everything is included that you need to make their monthly project (except scissors)!

After my friend Nancy showed me a "Paper Pumpkin" project that she had completed with her granddaughter, I was sold!  It was a cute, decorated gift bag.

Like I said before, I was approaching the concept the wrong way.... It is a monthly craft kit with some stamping involved!

So when Stampin' Up! made an offer I couldn't refuse, I signed up to start a monthly subscription.

I love this kit! It is so nice to have everything I need, including instructions (there is even a video), to assemble the projects! I don't have to spend time creating, cut paper, or plan!

This kit had everything I needed to complete 24 patriotic pinwheels! 24 cello bags, 24 jumbo brads, 24 sturdy "straws", 24 mini clips, an ink spot, 3 photopolymer stamps, baker's twine, 24 pre-cut, ( and pre-punched!) pieces of paper (heavy!), white card stock diecut banners, 96 glue dots (!) and instructions!

Because it was my first month they also included a clear block for use with all future kits.


This all arrived, mind you, in a cute red box! When I opened it up it was wrapped in Pool Party tissue paper and sealed with a sticker!



I felt like it was Christmas in June!

My hope is that my "locals" will join in on the fun! Then, I can set aside one night a month to get together and do My Paper Pumpkin with them!

Fun, right?

Of course, I already have some long-distance customers enjoying their monthly kit. I feel like I have missed out on so much!

Now with prepaid subscriptions being offered, I'm sure many will take advantage of this value as a gift for the Paper crafter!
--------
MONTH-TO-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION

It’s convenient and low risk—you can put it on hold or cancel anytime. Visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to sign up for just $19.95 a month (shipping included). Once there, you'll have the opportunity to choose me as your demonstrator.

AND NOW we are offering prepaid subscriptions! You can purchase for yourself OR AS A GIFT!

If that isn't fantastic enough, your purchase will go towards your workshop or club total! You just use the following codes and it will be entered with your show or club. Then you will receive an email with your special enrollment code that you can start at any time!

PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION

Simply enjoy the fun every month.

ITEM

PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION

PRICE

(shipping included)

137858

1-month

$19.95

137859

3-month

$59.85

137860

6-month

$113.70—save $1 per month

137861

12-month

$215.40 - $2 per month 

Try My Paper Pumpkin today! It will be the best half hour of your month!

No comments:

Post a Comment