Thursday, July 3, 2014

Graduation card!

I was so consumed last month with my son's graduation, that I neglected to remember - this means that all his friends are graduating too!

Luckily, their grad parties are spaced out enough throughout the summer that I have time to make all the cards that I need!

I'm going with a design that I used last year for another friend of his. It is not my original design, but I just love it!

I can easily change the colors to match the school, and use different glimmer paper... even coloring the white one if I have to with Stampin' Spritzers and ink refills! As a bonus, this card easily can be used for a girl or boy.

Here is the card for I made for a party this Saturday:
Our town's local high school colors are brown and yellow.

Tomorrow I have another card to make and I will just change it because he went to another school where the colors are green and white!

Garden green - I checked!

PS: thank you, Ronnie, for the loaning the grad cap stamp to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment