Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring punch class "to go"!

Who's ready for spring?
ME! ME! ME!

Because we still have so much snow outside and parking is limited at my house, I have decided to only offer classes "to go" during the month of March. Hopefully April will bring better weather and lots of visitors to my stamp classes!

If you would like to purchase this un- assembled card kit, here are some things that you should know...

• kit cost: $10 (includes paper supplies for these three cards, envelopes and postage!)

• With the exception of the cloudy/ sunshine card I have decided to not stamp sentiments on the bunny card or daffodil card . By doing so, you can make it whatever you want… "Happy Easter", "happy spring", "happy birthday ", ... whatever!

These kits will be available for purchase until March 31. Just email me/leave a comment below. Once payment is received I will mail your kit. Cash or check only, please.

A big "thank you" to the following stampers that inspired me with their creative originals: Julie Davison, Mackenzie Fuchs, and Karen at kraftingwithKaren.blogspot.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment