Monday, March 2, 2015

FREE GIFTS IN MARCH!!! (PART TWO)

To make March an even more exciting month, I have decided to offer my own special along with Sale-a-Bration (from Stampin' Up!)!

Please read this post:
http://dandyspandy.blogspot.com/2015/03/free-gifts-in-march-part-one.html?m=1 for all links that you may need and pictures of my first eight stamp sets that I have decided to part with.

This is part 2, so stamp sets numbers 9-16 will be shown here.

Once I have received confirmation of your order, you may choose which stamp set that you would like free. You can either email me (at Dandyspandy@sbcglobal.net) or leave a comment below.

Be sure to include your full mailing address so I can get the set out to you!

RETIRED SETS OFFERED AS A FREE GIFT WITH A $50+ ORDER DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH:

9.  Build a Blossom - GONE! Thanks Carole M.!
10.  Vintage Verses-GONE! Thanks, Nancy M!
11.  You're Lovely
12.  Wishing You - GONE! Thank you, Kathy P.!
13.  Vintage Vogue - GONE!!! Thank you, Debbie M.!
14.  With All My Heart - GONE! Thanks, Tricia B.!
15.  World Treasures - GONE! Thank you, Ronnie and Nancy!
16.  Heart of Christmas

Ok, let the games begin!

And, thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment