Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall STAMP CLUBS!

My goodness!

It seems as though I have so many pictures on my phone from fall stamp clubs and I haven't blogged about them!

It's time to play catch-up and delete those babies! They are taking up valuable storage space!

I still have early December classes (punch class and packaging class) and clubs, and I know I will be sure to do fun projects there, so I have to do these now!

I won't post everything we did because some are as old as Halloween! But... I'll be sure, though, to share with you things that you can still make like Thanksgiving goodies and Christmas ideas...

-------
SEPTEMBER STAMP CLUB:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Brushed Gold card stocks, Typeset specialty DSP

Stamp set:  Bright and Beautiful (Holiday catalog)

Ink: VersaMark 
Other: Star framelits for Big Shot, gold baker's twine, gold and white emboss powders , rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Blenabilities marker 



OCTOBER STAMP CLUB:

This months meeting was fun because I was able to enhance our learning experience by using a projector! By doing so we were able to watch a video about the "Zentangle" process (see card below), and also view several samples of projects using our featured stamp club sets!

After watching a great video by "Understand Blue" http://youtu.be/KYAGeSeGZww . Here's the card I created:
Here is a close-up:

Stamps: Blended Bloom, Petite Pairs
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, Back to Black DSP

The beauty of this project was that no two people have the same doodles within their Blended Bloom flower! 


Here is Pam A. showing her creation:
.... And Lisa B. (being "photo-bombed" by Patty D.!

We found that the journal pensfor Project Life by Stampin' Up! were perfect for this project!
--------
By far, my favorite project of this whole season was the "caramel apple"!

This was a case of a project I originally viewed on Pinterest!

It is made with the Curvy Keepsakes Box thinlits for Big Shot, and filled with caramel candies.


The apple and leaf come from the Fun Fall framelit set, also in the Holiday catalog.  The apple is actually a circle tag! We just hand cut a curve in the bottom of it so it resembled an apple.



Finishing touches were a doily, black baker's twine, a banner greeting and a fun straw/stick leftover from the June My Paper Pumpkin patriotic pinwheels kit!

NOVEMBER STAMP CLUB:

This month my catalog coupon is for a free pack of gift card enclosure envelopes when you purchase any kit. 


Of course they are made to hold the ever-popular gift card, but I wanted to show you something else you could do with them:
By scoring 1/2 inch away from three of the creases, we were  able to fold it into a dimensional, small pouch! We decorated it with a belly band made of the Nordic Noel DSP and a tag featuring the Santa Stash stamp set (with matching mustache framelit).
Embellishments on this project included Real Red cotton ribbon and the new Frosted Sequins (shown in the Holiday catalog)
------
We made this cute little box tote:

Is made by gluing two of the Tiny Treat Boxes together (with lids open)!
To decorate we used:  the convenient Under the Tree Tag a Bag accessory kit, Santa & Co. DSP, Visions of Santa stamps (and on mine) the 12 Days of Christmas stamp set(Holiday SUPPLEMENT).
------
Last but not least, we prayed with my many Merry Stars kit from the holiday SUPPLEMENT.
Holy smokes! You get so much stuff in this kit!
Each club member was invited to choose a star of their choice to create. We had fun using various embellishments that came with the kit!

Here are some of our creations:


Stampin' Up! also gives other creative uses for the kit:
Small stars used as place settings...
A lighted garland....
Tree-shaped stacked boxes....
I could go on! I am sure you can use your imagination (or search Pinterest!) for ideas to use the kit contents to create cards, lidded boxes etc.

Have fun!

We did!
------

We are always having fun as we create what are Stampin' Up! product!

For more information about stamp clubs or to purchase any of the SU! products please contact me!

Email: Dandyspandy@sbcglobal.net












No comments:

Post a Comment