Monday, April 18, 2016

Part II- FREE Gifts For You!

(Be sure to read Part I of this blog post!)

Tomorrow, Stampin Up! will announce it's soon-to-be-retiring stamps and accessories. The list will be posted on their website as of 3 PM Eastern Time Monday, April 18. 

I am offering an order incentive for this week only, Monday through Friday, April 22.

With each $50 subtotal you can choose one free gift! Some of my items are gently used, others are brand-new!

Simply notify me of your choice(s) when you place your order and I will send it/give it to you separately. You can notify me of your selection on this blog or by email: Dandyspandy@sbcglobal.net

--------

#8 Thanks & Hello GONE, Chery H.

#9 Nature's Perfection GONE, Cathy L.
 
Coordinates with.....


#10 Sheer Perfection designer series vellum stack GONE, Cathy L.


#11 Perfect Pennants GONE, Marcia B.

Coordinates with:

#12 Pennant Punch GONE, Cheryl H.


And, my last item is a mixture of a couple accessories:
#13  Accessory Pack GONE, Pat G.

Sheer organza ribbon in melon mambo, cork embellishments, and the paper piercing Essentials pack!

This incentive was very popular when I did it last year.

Let the games begin!

Visit my website for 24/7 ordering:



No comments:

Post a Comment